Directions : In each of the following groups of words, there are four underlined letters or letter combinations marked A, B, C and D. Compare the underlined parts and identify the one that is different from the others in pronunciation. Mark your answer by blackening the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
Ⅱ.Vocabulary and Structure(15 points)
Directions:There are 15 incomplete sentences in this section. For each sentence there are four choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose one answer that best completes the sentence and blacken the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet.
6. The price of beer __________from 50 cents to 4 dollars per liter during the summer season.
7. You cannot be __________careful when you drive a car.
8. The committee is totally opposed __________ any changes being made in the plans.
9. We' 11 visit Europe next year __________ we have enough money.
10. My father seemed to be in no __________ to look at my school report.